- Played football for UGA from 2013 – 2015
- 3x Athletic Director’s Honor Roll
- 2014 SEC Academic Honor Roll
- 3-year starter on offensive and defensive line
- 2x 1st team all-county
- 2x 1st team all region
- Received Preferred Walk on Offers from UGA, Georgia Tech, Virginia Tech, and Duke.
- Received full scholarship offers from several D2 and D1-AA universities.
- Trained under Ryan Goldin and James Townsend (USAPL Open World Team Coach) for 2 years at GATA.
- 2x GA state qualifier, 1x runner up
- 2x state runner up in Freestyle and Greco Roman
- Nationally ranked (12th) as a sophomore in Olympic style wrestling
- College Club: NCWA national Qualifier, 2nd Place in SEC at 285
- Part of 2012 Georgia All Stars team that finished 9th in nation at Disney Duals in the All-Star Division (This is known as the hardest dual tournament in the country)
- Trained under 2x NCAA All American Gary Fischer for 3 years.
Track and Field
- 2x Forsyth County Champion, 2x 3rd Place Regional Winner, 2x Sectional Qualifier, 1x State Qualifier in Shot Put
- Currently holds 5 state records in Squat, Bench, Deadlift, and Total in South Carolina USPA
- Has a Master Total @ 242 Raw
- Put over 200 pounds on his total while losing 40 pounds in a year following his own programming.